I love making lists and plans, and with Summer fast approaching, a summer goals list is just what I need. I love having activities and adventures to look forward to, and having a somewhat Summer bucket list will be very helpful in keeping me busy. When coming up with the list, I decided to do a combo of summer goals and bucket list items. What’s the difference? I consider a goal to be something like “I want to write more”, and a bucket list item is “I want to travel _____”.
My Summer Goals / Bucket List
- Go to the beach
- Go to the movies (Incredibles 2 and Jurassic World 2)
- Start running
- Build my Pinterest to 1.1 million monthly views (it’s at 1 MILLION now!)
- Get some sun (I haven’t had a good Summer tan in a while)
- Paint my nails fun colors
- Complete another photo challenge(I’m currently doing one now on my Insta stories)
- Make popsicles
- Try New Recipes
- Make a scrapbook
- Make smores
- Enjoy some fireworks
- Do some glitter crafts
- Try going one day without technology
- Do a movie marathon
- Binge a TV show on Netflix (I need TV Show suggestions for this one!)
- Go out in the rain
- Write in my journal every day
- Bake something (cupcakes, brownies, cookies, whatever I feel like)
That’s it for my Summer goals and I hope you are inspired to create your own list of Summer goals or a bucket list. I will be sharing some of my accomplished Summer goals on my Instagram, so be sure to go check that out, and if you like my content, be sure to hit the follow button!
Thank you all for reading. Be sure to link your own blog, Twitter, Instagram down below for me to get to know you.
All images were created or taken by me, unless stated otherwise.
Blog photo with palm trees was created from a photo from unsplash.com